HELPING FLORIDA VOTERS
VOTING TIPS: Read the League’s Voting Tips for 2016.
YOUNG VOTERS: Learn more about engaging young voters.
You can vote in one of THREE ways in Florida:
Find out all about voting in Florida
Questions about voting? See our FAQ.
These sites offers you:
- Sample ballots (via your Supervisor of Election’s website)
- Precinct information for any voter
- Early Voting location and hours
- Voter Registration information
- Ability to track your mail-in ballot once mailed
- Local League Election Guides containing local candidate information
- 2016 Nonpartisan Voter Guide covering the constitutional amendments and statewide races (coming soon!)
- Information about Judicial Races (via the Florida Bar)
- Information about Merit Retention of Judges
- Links to www.vote411.org for candidate profiles (Congress, Florida House/Senate)
- Links to the Florida Division of Elections to check your voter status and update your address
- Links to all 67 SOEs to make contact via email, phone or website
- FAQ on Voting Myths and 3 Ways to Vote in Florida
- List of types of I.D. required to cast an in-person ballot
www.floridabar.org/thevotesinyourcourt (Judicial Races and Merit Retention Facts)
www.866ourvote.org (Election Protection)
Find your Supervisor of Elections by map.
Civil Rights Restoration in Florida
The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition (FRRC) helps former felony offenders navigate the civil rights restoration process. For more information about the FRRC or their work, please visit their website here.
League Candidate Forums